VICT focuses upon a curriculum that would develop the overall personality by not only making them excellent professionals but also good human beings having respect for values & the society.
Vidya Institute of Creative Teaching is committed to: Transforming young students into intellectually competent,socially responsible, morally upright & gentle human beings; employable globally.
Vidya Institute of Creative Teaching is a Jain Minority Institution affiliated to CCS University recognized by NCTE and 12f/2b granted by University Grant Commission (UGC).
Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed)
A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools, though in some countries additional work must be done in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach.
Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
D.El.ED/ BTC is an NCTE approved two year elementary Diploma Program by SCERT which is a necessary certificate for the appointment of a teacher in Govt Primary Schools D.El.ED /BTC is a two year curriculum which has been divided in four semesters. The Curriculum has been concepted to enchance the educational qualities new teaching methods & techniques. Educational innovations & concurrent content focuses on the present educational needs, expectations & child psychology along with the process of Learning -Reading -Writing. Minimum Qualification to apply must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate.
(Under Management Quota)-50 % marks at Graduation Level or Post Graduation Level in any stream. Entrance appeared of JEE at State Level will be preferred & under counseling as per State Government Norms and procedure.
B.Ed. & D. El. Ed. Fee Structure as per the State Government Norms.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
- IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of quality culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Chair Person – Dr. Anita Kotpal
Coordinator – Dr. Dhiraj Singh
- Nidhi Siwach, Asst. Prof.
- Dr, Yogita Sharma, Asst. Prof.
- Manoj Pratap Singh, Asst. Prof.
- Praveen Kumar Gupta, Asst. Prof.
- Lalit Dargan, Ragistrar VKP.
Management Representative – Dr. J R Bhatti, Director General, VKP
Nominee from Management – Mr. Saurabh Jain, Managing Director, VKP
Student Member – Sonia
Alumni Member- Nirpendra Arya
Committees under IQAC
- Admission Committee
- Discipline Committee
- Anti Ragging Comm. & Harassment Cell
- Guidance & Counseling Cell
- Library Advisory Committee
- Examination Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Co-curricular Activity Committee
- Sports Committee
- Practice Teaching Committee
- Placement Committee
- Alumni Cell