Vidya Journal of Creative Teaching
A Peer Reviewed Referred Journal (ISSN 2349-7424)
Academic Managing Editor
Dr. Anita Kotpal
Management Committee Vidya Knowledge Park
Chairman: Pradeep Kumar Jain
Member: Vishal Jain
Prof. Dr. L.C. Singh: Former & Head Dept. of Education, NCERT, New Delhi
Dr. R. K. Srivastava: Prof. & Head Dept. of Education, HNB Garhwal University
Dr. I.R.S. Sindhu: Former Prof., Head & Dean Dept. of Education, CCS University, Meerut
Dr. Girish Pachauri: Prof. & Director, Krishna Group of Institution, Saharanpur
Dr. Mahesh Bhargava: Chairman Har Prasad Behavioral Studies, Agra
Prof. S.C. Roy: Head, Dept of Education, NERIE-NCERT, Shilong, Meghalaya
Dr. R.K. Mohalik: RIE-NCERT, Bhubneswar, Odisha
Dr. S. Senthilnathan: Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu
Prof. S.K. Ghosh: Former Head, Dept. of Education Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
Dr. Asheesh Srivastava: Central University of Shanti Niketan W.Bengal, Santiniketan
Dr. S.P. Arora: Dept. of Education Bareilly College, Bareilly
Dr. Kirti Matliwala: Dept. of Education VNSG University, Surat
Dr. Benard N. Oyagi: Mount Kenya University, Kenya
Dr. Rajesh Sethi: Research Associate, Vidya Prakashan Mandir Ltd., Meerut
Dr. Dhiraj Singh
Dr. Nidhi Siwach
Dr. Yogita Sharma
The guidelines for submission of the article/research papers are mentioned as under :
- Special Instruction: Manuscript sent for evaluation should contain three folders i.e. Cover Page, Abstract, and Manuscript. The author(s) name must not be mentioned anywhere else except cover page of the research paper/article.
- Cover page:
- a) It should mention title of the research paper/article. The title of the paper should be boldfaced type, centered and typed in capital letters in a font size 14 point Times New Roman Font. Authors should leave one blank line after the title
- b) The author(s) full name, e-mail id, name of the institute/organization/university, contact details i.e. mobile/landline numbers, in 11-point Times New Roman. These details should be centered below the title.
- a) Abstract should be in fully justified and italicized text. It must not exceed 250 words. The abstract should elaborate research background and methodology. The major finding(s) and conclusion must be presented in brief. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full. Background, Aims, Methodology, results/Findings, and Conclusion are essential elements of the abstract.
- b) Maximum 4-6 keywords, listed alphabetically, separated by commas, and full stop at the end. Authors are requested to leave 2 lines before the next heading.
- a) Article should be in typed in 12 point Font size -Times New Roman Font English with a single space and single column with 1” margin on a standard A4 size paper. The page numbers should at centre of every page. All headings must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized. Authors must leave one line before each heading.
- b) The sub-heading must be bold typed, fully capitalized and left aligned. The text matter must be in a 12 font size-Times New Roman Font and single spaced. All paragraphs must be indented at 0.25”. The text should be fully justified. The research article/paper should preferably not exceed 12-15 pages in all.
- c) Figures and tables should be centered, separately numbered, self explained. Please note that table titles must be above the table and Sources of data should be mentioned below the table. The authors should ensure that tables and figures are referred to from the main text.
- d) All the equations used in research paper/article should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
- e) The authors should list all references alphabetically. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the research paper. Each reference should be at 0.25” indent from the left. The authors are advised to use Harvard referencing system, and mention only those references actually used in their research article/paper.
Send your Articles at : firstname.lastname@example.org